Temple4 supplies the full range of innovative hand tools from Xuron
We are proud to be the official UK partner and distributor for Xuron Corp high quality hand tools. From our warehouse in Petersfield Hampshire we can offer 24hr delivery on most of the range.
Founded in 1971, Xuron Corp is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of ergonomic, electronics grade hand tools for the electronics, aerospace, plastic molding, wire processing, hobby, craft, jewellery and fishing industries. Xuron Corp is one of the World’s leading manufacturers of ergonomic, electronics grade hand tools. Our products are sold worldwide and serve a variety of markets including Industrial Electronics, Aerospace, Jewelry Manufacturing, and Plastics Molding, as well as the Hobbies and Crafts markets.
Xuron Corp. is the original inventor, and patent holder, of the Micro-Shear® blade by-pass cutting technology used on all Xuron® brand cutters.
Xuron® tools are manufactured in Saco, Maine U.S.A., where quality, outstanding work ethic and flawless craftsmanship are a long-time tradition.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.