Temple4 supplies the full range of innovative hand tools from Xuron
We are proud to be the official UK partner and distributor for Xuron Corp high quality hand tools. From our warehouse in Petersfield Hampshire we can offer 24hr delivery on most of the range.
Founded in 1971, Xuron Corp is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of ergonomic, electronics grade hand tools for the electronics, aerospace, plastic molding, wire processing, hobby, craft, jewellery and fishing industries. Xuron Corp is one of the World’s leading manufacturers of ergonomic, electronics grade hand tools. Our products are sold worldwide and serve a variety of markets including Industrial Electronics, Aerospace, Jewelry Manufacturing, and Plastics Molding, as well as the Hobbies and Crafts markets.
Xuron Corp. is the original inventor, and patent holder, of the Micro-Shear® blade by-pass cutting technology used on all Xuron® brand cutters.
Xuron® tools are manufactured in Saco, Maine U.S.A., where quality, outstanding work ethic and flawless craftsmanship are a long-time tradition.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Fluxes for wave soldering in VOC free and solvent based formulas designed to give the user the widest possible process window with the highest levels of reliability on the market.
- VOC free and solvent based fluxes for selective soldering use which have been designed to improve solderability and product throughput in production with outstanding product reliability in the field.
- Rework fluxes and gels for surface mount repair and rework.
- Flux pens and liquid flux for through hole soldering and repair in both VOC free and solvent packages.
- Liquid fluxes for dipping applications in VOC free and solvent based formats.
- Solid wire in all alloys for automatic feeding on selective soldering machines in all diameters.
- Solder bar, ingots and pellets for wave soldering, selective soldering, dipping pots and automated machines supplied in all major solder alloys including the LMPA-Q alloy by Interflux.
- No clean low residue solder pastes in all alloy types and in all particle sizes which includes the LMPA-Q alloy from Interlux.
- All solder pastes types are available in traditional pots with lids, cartridges in all sizes which includes Semco, EFD and Piles.
- Type three, four and five alloys in lead free and leaded alloys for dispensing applications available in all common cartridge sizes and types.