Temple4 uses the services of Whitkirk Waste to collect and deliver the waste. Whitkirk are a fully registered waste carrier and broker with the Environment Agency, registration number CBDU217162. Their drivers are fully trained ADR drivers and hold the appropriate licences. They handle all Duty of Care administration and provide a Waste Transfer Note that travels with the shipment from collection to delivery.
Temple4 has registered with the Environment Agency, under “S2 waste exemption: storing waste in a secure place”, registration number WEX233500. This exemption allows us to store specific waste at a secure intermediate site, separate to where the waste was produced, before transportation to another site for recovery.
- Please contact the main Temple4 office via the email or phone number below to organise for your freeof charge dross bins and labels to be sent to you.
- Package all dross in the supplied dross buckets and attach the lid, please do not overfill the buckets and ensure that the lids can be safely fitted to the bucket, please follow the guidelines on dross bucket label.
- Please ensure the dross bucket is suitably labelled with the weight, type of dross and metals within. We will need the combined weight of the buckets when booking your collection. (Please note that we cannot accept your dross for recovery if it has not been correctly labelled and identified)
- Load the full dross buckets onto a suitable pallet and secure and wrap ready for collection by our licensed collection haulier. Clearly mark the pallet with our return address ready for collection.
- Temple4 will also take back waste solder paste, but this has to be put into separate dross bins to the normal dross and emptied from the original solder paste pots or cartridges.