Permabond UV Glue (UV and Visible Light Cure Adhesives)
Permabond UV Glue (UV and Visible Light Cure Adhesives) cure quickly when exposed to
Permabond UV curable adhesives are used in industries as diverse as munitions to art glass. Permabond has a long history of supplying the decorative and art glass industries with UV activated glues. Permabond is the preferred choice for the strength and clarity needed in this industry. Similarly, the
Cure speeds of UV curable adhesives are adaptable to the application. Cure time is dependent on several parameters and can be adjusted by changing the light intensity or distance of the light from the assembly or by adding another UV lamp
Key points of using UV curable products are.
- High Strength Bonds.
- Cure Only When Exposed to Light – permits alignment of parts prior to bonding.
- Select a Cure Speed – double production speed by simply adding another lamp to the line.
- Solvent-free – Non-flammable – increase safety.
- Single Part Product – No mixing required.
- 100% solids – No waste.
- Save energy – UV lamps require less electricity than heat cure ovens for epoxies.
- Space savings – UV lamps require less space than heat cure oven tunnels.
- Appearance – UV glue is available in clear colorless formulations.
- Technical Support – application specialists available for assistance with joint design, adhesive selection, and production process.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application, from our extensive range of products and services.
24 hour delivery
We maintain a large stock in our warehouse in Petersfield enabling fast and reliable delivery.
Unit 19, Buriton Business Park, Petersfield, Hants, GU32 3NJ
Tel: 01730 888499