Temple4 supplies the full range of adhesives and products from Permabond UK
We stock many of the general adhesives, polymers, epoxies and supportive products from Permabond. Front line technical support and laboratory facilities are offered on all products and are fully supported by onsite customer support.
Permabond is a leading manufacturer of engineering adhesives, supplying high-quality industrial adhesives to customers worldwide.
The company offers a range of adhesive technologies suitable for bonding a wide variety of electronics applications such as potting & encapsulation, bonding components to PCBs, coatings, sealing transformers, relays, coil windings, bonding magnets and heatsinks and wire tacking.
Permabond Adhesives include low odour, non-blooming and high temperature resistant cyanoacrylates as well as acrylic acid-free high strength structural adhesives.
From our offices and warehouse in Petersfield, Hampshire, we are able to offer a next day delivery service on all stocked products.
We carry most of the front line products in stock If a non-stock item is required, we will source and supply in the quickest possible time and then hold in stock at our warehouse for future orders as required enabling us to exceed our customer expectation of quality and service.
Whether you are looking to bond plastics, metals, composites, wood, glass or rubber, Temple4 are here to help you find the best solution for your needs.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.