Temple4 supplies the full range of adhesives and products from Permabond UK
We stock many of the general adhesives, polymers, epoxies and supportive products from Permabond. Front line technical support and laboratory facilities are offered on all products and are fully supported by onsite customer support.
Permabond is a leading manufacturer of engineering adhesives, supplying high-quality industrial adhesives to customers worldwide.
The company offers a range of adhesive technologies suitable for bonding a wide variety of electronics applications such as potting & encapsulation, bonding components to PCBs, coatings, sealing transformers, relays, coil windings, bonding magnets and heatsinks and wire tacking.
Permabond Adhesives include low odour, non-blooming and high temperature resistant cyanoacrylates as well as acrylic acid-free high strength structural adhesives.
From our offices and warehouse in Petersfield, Hampshire, we are able to offer a next day delivery service on all stocked products.
We carry most of the front line products in stock If a non-stock item is required, we will source and supply in the quickest possible time and then hold in stock at our warehouse for future orders as required enabling us to exceed our customer expectation of quality and service.
Whether you are looking to bond plastics, metals, composites, wood, glass or rubber, Temple4 are here to help you find the best solution for your needs.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Fluxes for wave soldering in VOC free and solvent based formulas designed to give the user the widest possible process window with the highest levels of reliability on the market.
- VOC free and solvent based fluxes for selective soldering use which have been designed to improve solderability and product throughput in production with outstanding product reliability in the field.
- Rework fluxes and gels for surface mount repair and rework.
- Flux pens and liquid flux for through hole soldering and repair in both VOC free and solvent packages.
- Liquid fluxes for dipping applications in VOC free and solvent based formats.
- Solid wire in all alloys for automatic feeding on selective soldering machines in all diameters.
- Solder bar, ingots and pellets for wave soldering, selective soldering, dipping pots and automated machines supplied in all major solder alloys including the LMPA-Q alloy by Interflux.
- No clean low residue solder pastes in all alloy types and in all particle sizes which includes the LMPA-Q alloy from Interlux.
- All solder pastes types are available in traditional pots with lids, cartridges in all sizes which includes Semco, EFD and Piles.
- Type three, four and five alloys in lead free and leaded alloys for dispensing applications available in all common cartridge sizes and types.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.