Temple4 supplies the full range of ACC silicones products which includes adhesives, sealants, gels, conformal coatings, encapsulants, greases and much more.
From our warehouse in Petersfield, Hampshire, we are able to offer a next day delivery service on all stocked products. Working closely with ACC as their electronics partner we are able to offer full technical support directly on all products and have access to laboratories and services at ACC for unrivalled support and service. Our commitment is to find a solution to our customers demands and requirements regardless of the application.
ACC Silicones manufacture silicone in many forms, RTV adhesive, sealant, moulding rubber, gels and fluids.
We provide full technical support for all ACC Silicone products which includes advice and support in selecting the correct product for product designers right through to volume production support for small to large users.
With a highly qualified and experienced sales and technical team we will help with product selection, lab testing, trials, qualifications and application methods to make sure that you benefit from the very best products available from ACC.
ACC Silicones Europe also supplies a complementary range of ACC Electrochemical products including service aids, cleaners and conformal coatings.
ACC Silicones is part of the ICM Products Group and manufacture silicone materials in the UK, Italy, USA and China.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.