Temple4 supplies the full range of ACC silicones products which includes adhesives, sealants, gels, conformal coatings, encapsulants, greases and much more.
From our warehouse in Petersfield, Hampshire, we are able to offer a next day delivery service on all stocked products. Working closely with ACC as their electronics partner we are able to offer full technical support directly on all products and have access to laboratories and services at ACC for unrivalled support and service. Our commitment is to find a solution to our customers demands and requirements regardless of the application.
ACC Silicones manufacture silicone in many forms, RTV adhesive, sealant, moulding rubber, gels and fluids.
We provide full technical support for all ACC Silicone products which includes advice and support in selecting the correct product for product designers right through to volume production support for small to large users.
With a highly qualified and experienced sales and technical team we will help with product selection, lab testing, trials, qualifications and application methods to make sure that you benefit from the very best products available from ACC.
ACC Silicones Europe also supplies a complementary range of ACC Electrochemical products including service aids, cleaners and conformal coatings.
ACC Silicones is part of the ICM Products Group and manufacture silicone materials in the UK, Italy, USA and China.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Fluxes for wave soldering in VOC free and solvent based formulas designed to give the user the widest possible process window with the highest levels of reliability on the market.
- VOC free and solvent based fluxes for selective soldering use which have been designed to improve solderability and product throughput in production with outstanding product reliability in the field.
- Rework fluxes and gels for surface mount repair and rework.
- Flux pens and liquid flux for through hole soldering and repair in both VOC free and solvent packages.
- Liquid fluxes for dipping applications in VOC free and solvent based formats.
- Solid wire in all alloys for automatic feeding on selective soldering machines in all diameters.
- Solder bar, ingots and pellets for wave soldering, selective soldering, dipping pots and automated machines supplied in all major solder alloys including the LMPA-Q alloy by Interflux.
- No clean low residue solder pastes in all alloy types and in all particle sizes which includes the LMPA-Q alloy from Interlux.
- All solder pastes types are available in traditional pots with lids, cartridges in all sizes which includes Semco, EFD and Piles.
- Type three, four and five alloys in lead free and leaded alloys for dispensing applications available in all common cartridge sizes and types.