Temple4 supplies the full range of polyurethane and epoxy resin
systems from Robnor Resins
From our warehouse in Petersfield, Hampshire, we are able to offer a next day delivery service on all stocked products. Our commitment is to find cost effective solutions to our customers’ hand protection needs.
Robnor ResinLab is a formulator of polyurethane and epoxy resin systems which are used across a broad spectrum of industries including transportation, electronics and LED lighting. As experts in the manufacture of resins, Robnor ResinLab offers a custom formulation service, whereby we can design a bespoke formulation to meet the specific requirements of your application. With our toll blending service, we can also cater to customers who already have an in-house formulation, but require their toll to be blended.
Based in a new 67,000 sq ft state of the art production facility in Swindon, England, Robnor ResinLab is operating more efficiently than ever before. We have a healthy stock of our most popular products, helping to ensure quick turn-around from the time an order is placed to the point of delivery. With a strict quality control system ensures all products are carefully inspected and tested before being dispatched and all Robnor ResinLab products have ‘batch traceability’.
Let us suggest the best solution for your particular application from our extensive range of products and services.
Please use the form below for your enquiry.
- No clean halide free ultra low residue in lead free and lead containing alloys.
- Rosin based no clean fluxes in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Water soluble in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Colophony free and halide free no clean fluxes available in various flux contents so that you can fine tune your process, available in leaded and lead free alloys.
- No clean low residue fluxes designed for automated robot soldering in both leaded and lead free alloys.
- Fluxes for wave soldering in VOC free and solvent based formulas designed to give the user the widest possible process window with the highest levels of reliability on the market.
- VOC free and solvent based fluxes for selective soldering use which have been designed to improve solderability and product throughput in production with outstanding product reliability in the field.
- Rework fluxes and gels for surface mount repair and rework.
- Flux pens and liquid flux for through hole soldering and repair in both VOC free and solvent packages.
- Liquid fluxes for dipping applications in VOC free and solvent based formats.
- Solid wire in all alloys for automatic feeding on selective soldering machines in all diameters.
- Solder bar, ingots and pellets for wave soldering, selective soldering, dipping pots and automated machines supplied in all major solder alloys including the LMPA-Q alloy by Interflux.
- No clean low residue solder pastes in all alloy types and in all particle sizes which includes the LMPA-Q alloy from Interlux.
- All solder pastes types are available in traditional pots with lids, cartridges in all sizes which includes Semco, EFD and Piles.
- Type three, four and five alloys in lead free and leaded alloys for dispensing applications available in all common cartridge sizes and types.